Enjoy Dermatologist Tools and Professional Results at Home!
Remove blemishes and impurities the hygienic way, just like dermatologists do.
With pimple popper, blackhead remover, comedones acne extractor, splinter tweezers, and milia treatment you will be able to tackle whatever comes up.
Instead of using unsanitary methods like fingers, treat your facial impurities hygienically and avoid causing unnecessary redness, irritation, or damage to your skin. Always have clear, clean and healthy facial skin.
►How to use a blackhead removal tool:
❤ Wipe with alcohol before and after every use, and always remember - be gentle!
▼ Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for afew seconds to open up the pores.
▼ Step 2: Use alcohol cleaning tool.
▼ Step 3: Use the appropriate tool to remove blackhead, acne and pimples.
▼ Step 4: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
►Feature and function:
1. Round loop: treating squeeze stubborn acnes, blackhead/whiteheads, pimples and fat granules
2. Sharp Needle: using sharp tip easily needles the surface skin of acne
3. Triangular: special triangular design removes acnes, blackheads and fat granules
4. Tweezer: Use clamps tips to pick on acne gently,then pull out blackhead/whitehead
5. Squeezing loop: Squeezing loop side is better clean up remained blockages after masking
6. Oval loop: Used for whiteheads and ideal for hard to reach areas
7. Flat Wire: For squeezing big pore on face
8. Bowl loop: Accurately squeeze out abscesses and less pain
9. Flat loop: Used to apply gentle pressure to the area, push out the trapped sebum
10. Small loop: Used for whiteheads which is in hard reach area
Blackhead Remover Tools
1 × Metal Case